Child Development Program


ChildcareOur program can help pay for all or part of your child care expenses.

City of Norwalk funded with County, State and Federal funds, offers a variety of child care options throughout the community.

Do I qualify?

You may qualify if you are currently receiving cash aid (TANF) or have been within the past 24 months.

You must be:

  • Working
  • Searching for work
  • Attending school or enrolled in a vocational training.

Who can be served?

Children from birth through 12 years of age and older children with exceptional needs.

How do I apply?

Fill out Eligibility Questionnaire form [PDF] to see if you qualify.

Can I get a list of License Providers in the area?


Child Development Program "Now You Know" Video

Click below to view the CCALA mission statement.

Child care alliance LA logo

View Full Site